Introducing the EXILIS Radio Wave and Ultrasonic Liposuction Unit using the patented EXILIS technology. Thanks to this technology, the device produces non-invasive liposuction using monopolar radio frequency radiat... Read more...
Introducing the EXILIS Radio Wave and Ultrasonic Liposuction Unit using the patented EXILIS technology. Thanks to this technology, the device produces non-invasive liposuction using monopolar radio frequency radiation in combination with ultrasonic treatment of adipose tissue. The use of innovative methods of radio-frequency and ultrasonic lipolysis allows you to quickly remove fat deposits while remodeling the contours of any part of the body. An effective thermoelectric cooling system allows manipulations without the risk of overheating of body tissues, and the power control system used in the manipulators provides a constant energy level and uniformity of the processing of the fat layer.
The scope of the device is:
- removal of body fat in any part of the body with a decrease in the manifestations of cellulite;
- procedures to improve the tone and elasticity of the dermis;
- facial rejuvenation and wrinkle removal with an additional anti-aging effect;
- lifting the face, neck, abdomen, hips, and limbs;
- recombination of collagen fibers and body remodeling.
The main feature of this model is the use of the patented EXILIS technology, which made it possible to simultaneously use intense focused unipolar radio emission with the maximum possible energy penetration depth and ultrasonic waves in the process of non-invasive lipolysis.
EXILIS is the only lipolysis device to date that produces simultaneous ultrasonic breakdown of fat deposits and their heating by radio wave radiation using one EXILIS combined manipulator. In the process, at first there is a mechanical “splitting” of the lipocyte membranes with the help of mechanical ultrasonic vibrations, and after that the tissue begins to warm up with a powerful stream of radio waves that focus at a strictly specified depth. Radio wave thermolysis accelerates the processing of fatty acids contained in lipocytes, and contributes to their rapid removal from tissues. The design of EXILIS manipulators ensures that both types of exposure are performed “in one pass”, which can significantly speed up the procedure while maintaining high treatment efficiency. The safety of the session is ensured by the use of thermoelectric cooling systems and energy flow control. Thermoelectric cooling protects tissues from overheating with RF energy, and the energy control system (EFC) provides high uniformity and stability of energy exposure, preventing the possibility of skin damage.
Another technique used in EXILIS is CRT (Call agent Refill technology) facial rejuvenation, based on the double exposure of ultrasound and radio waves to the deeper layers of the dermis. It provides improved skin density by stimulating neocollagenesis, which allows you to restore the structure of the dermis, improve facial contours, perform a tightening and remove the second chin, eliminate gravitational ptosis in the neck, and restore facial contours. Moreover, the result of treatment does not depend on the color or shade of the skin, which allows you to use the technique for all skin types.
Advantages of the EXILIS
The EXILIS radio-ultrasonic lipolysis apparatus is one of the most advanced models used in non-invasive cosmetology, and the use of technology
EXILIS technology offers very great advantages over equipment with other lipolysis techniques.
The advantages of the apparatus of radio-ultrasonic lipolysis are:
- the highest treatment efficiency in the cosmetology market;
- maximum accessibility for clients of this non-invasive treatment method;
- treatment takes place without pain, impaired tissue integrity and does not require the use of anesthesia;
- high speed of execution of procedures and minimal loss of time;
- noticeability of results after 4 procedures;
- prolonged preservation of treatment results;
- the most modern security systems that are built into each manipulation;
- minimum amount of consumables required for the procedures;
- simplicity and ease of control modes thanks to the touch screen and preset parameters;
- programmable user protocols;
- treatment can be performed by a specialist who is familiar with the rules of operation of the equipment;
- low price and fast return on investment.
Used EXILIS technique
Ultrasonic facelift and radiofrequency procedures for weight loss
Handles 2 pcs. - One for the face and one for the body
Color touch screen, size - 8 inches
Body material is metal
Unlimited work resource
ISO 13485, RoHS, CE, EMC certification
Voltage AC110V ~ 240V
Super RF + super ultrasound technology
The frequency is 27.12 MHz
Weight 52.5 kg Packaging
The size is 65*64*113 cm
|GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS OF COSMETOLOGY EQUIPMENT|
|Supply voltage, V||220|