According to customer feedback a quality of massage percent depends on the master for 70 %, but do not forget about the other 30%, it is the convenience of staying on your massage table. And if you really want to provide perfect service, you need to think about buying a good quality massage couch.
The cosmetology couch “KP-9” can provide a service for a person weighing up to 250 kg. The price of this model is small and fully pays for itself by quality and reliability.
Its height can be adjusted from 60 to 80 cm. There is a headrest and at the base of the couch there is a shelf for storage of various tools and towels.
- UK delivery is carried out within 5-8 business days
- delivery is made after the payment order
- Payment Methods:
- Cash on delivery of the goods;
- VISA / MasterCard,
- exchange/return goods within 14 days.
- 18 months Warranty