The erbium fractional laser FRX-200 is the most effective device for both non-ablative skin resurfacing and performing manipulations to remove wrinkles, rejuvenate cells, restore the contours of the face and individual p... Read more...
The erbium fractional laser FRX-200 is the most effective device for both non-ablative skin resurfacing and performing manipulations to remove wrinkles, rejuvenate cells, restore the contours of the face and individual parts of the body, treat acne, eliminate pigmentation and other cosmetic manipulations. A significant difference of this laser is its ability to effectively perform treatment with a minimum number of sessions with small intervals between them.
In the process of operation, the device uses two methods of using coherent radiation - rejuvenation and laser resurfacing, which are based on the use of 1550 nm waves with different energy levels.
Rejuvenation using a fractional erbium laser is carried out by thermolysis of the cells of the subdermal layer to the temperature of thermal degeneration of collagen fibers, followed by recombination of protein structures. As a result of the impact on the cells, there is a sharp reduction in the length of old protein fibers with their subsequent replacement with new collagen structures that provide anti-aging and lifting effects. At the same time, all biological processes in cells are stimulated, which provides a comprehensive long-term rejuvenation effect. Wrinkles and age-related wrinkles are smoothed, facial contours and the condition of the skin are restored. The device is also able to stimulate the restoration of hair on the treated areas of the head.
Laser resurfacing is based on the ability of an intense beam of a fractional erbium laser to instantly evaporate moisture from the surface layer of cells with a thickness of 1 microns with their explosive destruction. The result of exposure is a gradual non-ablative smoothing of scar tissue and non-surgical removal of various cosmetic defects in the form of birthmarks, nevi, as well as other types of cosmetic defects. An individual feature of the FRX-200 is the use of a more cell-sparing wave flux of 1550 nm, which provides non-ablative grinding without intensive destruction of tissues due to their "burning out". The waves used in the device can significantly reduce painful sensations during sessions, and the use of a new skin cooling system can shorten the period between them.
FRX-200 can perform a wide range of actions:
- Smoothing or complete removal of scarring at the site of injuries or surgical operations;
- removal of scars on post-acne areas, age spots, flat warts, etc.;
- removal of all types of wrinkles in the forehead and around the eyes,
- eliminate sun and age-related types of age spots, the effects of sunburn of the skin;
- lighten areas with hyperpigmentation;
- narrow enlarged pores, remove various moles, chloasmas, melanomas, warts, nevi, polyps from the surface of the body;
- eliminate the manifestations of rosacea in the form of a blue or red mesh of capillaries;
- treatment of certain types of alopecia and stimulation of hair growth on the head.
As already mentioned, during all these manipulations, there are no painful sensations and there is no damage to the integrity of tissues due to the use of a more gentle treatment method compared to other types of exposure.
1.Reduction and possible removal of fine lines and wrinkles.
2.Reduction of age spots and blemishes, acne scars.
3.Repair of sun damaged skin on the face, neck, shoulders and hands.
4.Reduction of hyperpigmentation (darker pigment or brown patches in the skin).
5.Improvement of deeper wrinkles, surgical scares, pores, birth mark and vascular lesion.
6.Fractional laser treatment is safe for most skin types, which includes Fitzpatrick skin types IV and V; Asian, Indian.
7.Hispanic and lighter toned black skin
1.Color touch screen
2.Fast and convenience software control
3.Reliable and powerful laser with high efficacy
4.Safe & comfortable treatment with minimal downtime
5.Remarkable results after the non-ablative laser treatment
6.Do what you like and go where you want after the treatment
8.No needle, painless, no wounds, no scabby, colorless
Features of the erbium fractional laser FRX-200
The main feature that provides a non-ablative grinding mode is the use of less traumatic tissue of the wave of 1550 nm, which affects the tissues with maximum efficiency and, at the same time, does not cause painful sensations. The peculiarities of the effect of waves of this length on cells also allows you to perform a large list of other procedures related to rejuvenation and improvement of the condition of tissues.
Other features of the erbium fractional laser FRX-200 are:
- the minimum interval between treatment sessions and the absence of a rehabilitation period with complete safety of sessions for the health of clients;
- all procedures are non-ablative or completely therapeutic in nature;
- the ability to perform manipulations on all areas of the face and body surface;
- excellent treatment results and preservation of results for a long time;
- complete absence of any restrictions after the course of treatment;
- application of a powerful stable wave generator;
- the use of a fiber-optic cable to transfer energy to the processing area, which increases the reliability of the device and extends the service life;
- using the new software version in the base unit management system;
- color touch screen with high contrast and image brightness.
Erbium fractional laser for rejuvenation FRX-200 can be purchased by placing an order on this page of the electronic catalog. It became possible to ensure the low price of this complex and precise device as a result of concluding direct contracts with the equipment manufacturer, which also guarantees high quality and original equipment of the device. To ensure the rapid development and effective use of this device by the buyer's personnel, our consultants will conduct a free training course for its specialists. Training can take place in one of three modes – in the training center of the EMS Beauty company, at the client's workplaces, in the videoconference mode. Thus, training becomes available to specialists from any region of Europa.
Main technical characteristics of FRX-200:
The type of emitter is erbium
Wavelength, nm 1550
Pulse energy, MJ 2...150
Beam transmission method fiber optic cable
The size of the light point, mm 0.15
Scan area dimensions, mm from 5x5 to 18x18
Randomized scan mode
The shape of the scan area is circle/triangle/square/rectangle/rhombus
The step of changing the density of points x0.5/x1/x2/x3/x4/x5/x6
Positioning beam 650 nm ≤5 MW
Type of skin cooling air
AC power parameters 220V 50Hz or 110V 60Hz