The European Medical Systems company is pleased to bring to your attention the dream of any cosmetologist - a high-tech 3D HIFU device. Its functional features will make it possible to forget about surgical braces and fi... Read more...
The European Medical Systems company is pleased to bring to your attention the dream of any cosmetologist - a high-tech 3D HIFU device. Its functional features will make it possible to forget about surgical braces and figure modeling operations. Now your clients will be able to get no less amazing rejuvenation results without resorting to surgery.
Indications for use
The 3D HIFU device was designed to perform such manipulations:
• smoothing wrinkles;
• non-surgical lift of saggy, sagging skin;
• strengthening and increasing skin elasticity;
• elimination of the first age-related changes;
• Prevention of premature aging;
• formation of a “floated” face contour;
• decrease in body weight;
• figure modeling;
• increasing the permeability of cells to cosmetic preparations.
The device can be used on any part of the body. Its main advantage is that one session is enough to achieve the desired result. And the effect obtained lasts from 12 to 24 months, depending on the specific problem of the patient, his age and individual characteristics of the body.
The principle of operation of the 3D HIFU apparatus is based on a high-intensity focused ultrasonic effect on deeply located tissues of the body. In cosmetology, the system uses high-intensity ultrasound flashes to target the muscular aponeurotic layer of the skin (SMAS). That is why the procedure of non-surgical skin tightening acquired the name SMAS-lifting.
The SMAS layer consists of collagen and elastin fibers, and they, in turn, are composed of protein. Since ultrasound creates heating of tissues, the protein coagulates and freezes from this temperature, due to which an instant lifting effect is achieved. In addition, HIFU creates small points of thermocoagulation in the skin, where it starts the synthesis of new collagen, elastin fibers, as well as connective tissue, due to which the rejuvenation effect lasts for such a long period of time.
The SMAS lifting procedure is as follows:
• The doctor makes a marking on the future exposure area, after which he puts the gel-conductor.
• Selects the correct cartridge, depending on the problem being solved.
• Using a cartridge on the skin creates thermocoagulation points.
During the manipulation, the patient does not experience pain, but some areas may be more sensitive. The advantage is the absence of a rehabilitation period, so that immediately after the session a person can go about his business.
The 3D HIFU has the following advantages:
• The presence of a set of cartridges allows you to perform various manipulations on any part of the body.
• The small dimensions of the device will allow you to place it even on a cosmetology trolley and make it mobile if necessary.
• The convenient form of a nozzle gives the chance to the cosmetologist to process even hard-to-reach areas.
• The lack of invasiveness will attract a greater number of customers, so the system will quickly pay for itself and will soon begin to bring excellent profits.
• During operation, the device is almost silent, so the procedure is comfortable for both the patient and the doctor.
• Minimal energy consumption, which makes the model economically viable.
• The possibility of breakdown is minimized. But if that happens, a flawless alert system instantly signals this.
• There is no need for consumables.
• Thanks to a simple, intuitive interface, settings can be easily mastered by both an experienced and a novice specialist.
In addition, the device is made in a pleasant, minimalistic design, so it will be appropriate everywhere.
The first thing a specialist should warn the patient about is that side effects occur after any cosmetic procedure. This is a normal reaction of the body to foreign interference. SMAS lifting was no exception. The natural side effects after it are:
• Redness of the skin
This reaction occurs in people with thin skin and closely located capillaries to its surface. The effect passes on its own several hours after the session.
Such sensations can be permanent or manifest only when touching the skin. The pain also passes by itself, but within a month.
• Numbness or loss of sensitivity of the treated area
It is worth noting that this reaction may not occur at all. However, when it appears, do not worry - the sensitivity of the skin will return after a week. But, in order not to cause additional damage to the skin, for this period of time, you should abandon the use of scrubs or chemical peels.
More serious complications are excessive proliferation of connective tissue and the formation of keloid scars. This occurs if the radiation intensity was set incorrectly and during the manipulation brings excessive pain, and the patient is silent about this, thinking that it is necessary. In order to avoid complications, it is important to train the center staff to properly operate the device, and then conduct a test to assimilate the information received.
It is strictly forbidden to use the device if the patient has at least one of the following contraindications:
• pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding;
• the presence of an integrated pacemaker or metal implants in the area of the intended treatment;
• synthetic fillers;
• infectious diseases;
• pathology of the endocrine system;
• diabetes mellitus in the stage of decompensation;
• bleeding disorder;
• inflammatory processes on the skin, including exacerbation of acne;
• connective tissue diseases;
• taking anticoagulants;
• tendency to form keloid scars;
• autoimmune diseases.
If these contraindications are not identified during the initial examination, the procedure, if any, will provoke serious health problems.
Type: 3D HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound Machine)
- 7 cartridges (1.5 mm, 3.0 mm, 4.5 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 13 nm, 16 mm)
- basic equipment - 2 to choose from (the rest - for an additional fee)
HIFU Energy Type: 4 MHz / 7 MHz
Power: 800 W
Output Power: 0.1 - 3 J
Pulse Duration: 5-25 mm
Heating temperature: 40-60 degrees
Voltage: 110 V - 240 V
Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Screen size: 15 inches
Weight: 12 kg
Dimensions in the package: 65x55x36 c
Warranty: 12 months
|GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS OF COSMETOLOGY EQUIPMENT|
|Equipment||- 7 cartridges (1.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.5mm, 8mm, 10mm, 13nm, 16mm) - basic equipment - 2 to choose from (the rest - for an additional fee)|
|Supply voltage, V||110-220|
|Type||3D HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound)|
|Technical characteristics of HIFU|
|Output power, J||0.1 - 3|
- UK delivery is carried out within 5-8 business days
- delivery is made after the payment order
- Payment Methods:
- Cash on delivery of the goods;
- VISA / MasterCard,
- exchange/return goods within 14 days.
- 18 months Warranty