Your attention is presented to the Caspian apparatus, combining OPT + SHR technology and a picosecond laser. The functional features of the equipment will not only make it possible to carry out photoepilation or photorej... Read more...
Your attention is presented to the Caspian apparatus, combining OPT + SHR technology and a picosecond laser. The functional features of the equipment will not only make it possible to carry out photoepilation or photorejuvenation with a single installation, but also make them better and more efficient.
The presented Caspian device is equipped with the following technologies:
SHR stands for Super Hair Removal. The name is fully justified because the technology is revolutionary. Hair removal occurs due to the gradual heating of the skin to the desired temperature, at which the hair follicle is destroyed. The exposure occurs using light with a wavelength of 808 nm, but with a frequency of 10 Hz. In this way, even light, thin and pigment-free hair can be eliminated. In addition, SHR is used to treat acne, pigmentation, spider veins and eliminate age-related changes.
OPT technology uses a wavelength of 810 nm. Hair removal occurs in a manner similar to SHR: part of the energy is absorbed by the pigment melanin, and part by the stem cells of the hair. That is, there is a double impact, which allows you to quickly and efficiently eliminate unwanted vegetation from any part of the body.
• Picosecond laser
A picosecond laser generates a wavelength of 755 nm. Its feature is that the device creates pulses 100 times shorter than nanosecond pulses. That is, the correction of a certain condition occurs through its destruction into microscopic particles, which are then excreted from the body by the lymphatic system. The laser is used to remove tattoos, age spots, scars, stretch marks and age-related changes. It is recommended to use it in the cold season.
Indications for use
The Caspian device was designed to perform such manipulations:
• elimination of unwanted vegetation on any part of the body;
• smoothing wrinkles;
• treatment of vascular lesions;
• elimination of age spots of various nature;
• acne treatment;
• destruction of acne bacteria;
• correction of scars, scars, acne;
• smoothing or reducing the visibility of stretch marks;
• removal of tattoos and permanent makeup;
• non-surgical lift of saggy skin;
• restoration of reduced skin tone, increasing its elasticity and firmness, improving the relief;
• skin whitening;
• Prevention of premature aging;
Despite the high efficiency of the system, a pronounced and lasting result can be obtained from it only after passing a full course of procedures. They can be from 3 to 8, depending on the specific problem, the age of the patient, his wishes regarding the results, the size of the corrected area and the individual characteristics of the body.
Using the presented system, a cosmetologist can perform photoepilation and photorejuvenation absolutely safe for the health of the client, achieving amazing results. So, after a course of hair removal, hair growth stops for at least 5 years. In some cases, it is possible to achieve a permanent effect.
The course of rejuvenation will relieve wrinkles, pronounced nasolabial folds, even out the skin texture, restore its turgor. And the launched synthesis of new collagen and elastin fibers will restore lost skin elasticity. Thus, it will be possible to smooth out stretch marks after pregnancy, childbirth, rapid weight gain or weight loss, as well as eliminate acne scars. In addition, the system destroys acne bacteria, preventing the further development of the disease.
The effect of rejuvenation lasts up to 6 to 12 months. After this time, the patient is recommended to take the course again. The results of tattoo removal or correction of scars remain forever.
The most pleasant moment is that the absence of invasiveness exempts from the subsequent period of rehabilitation, as it happens after surgery, and the actual implementation of the manipulation is almost painless. If any pain occurs, the cooling system minimizes them to a level that can easily be tolerated.
Distinctive advantages of the Caspian device are:
• The presence of a set of maniples allows the cosmetologist to perform a wide range of procedures for the care of face and body skin.
• The relatively small dimensions of the system will not take up much space. The device can even be mounted on a cosmetic trolley to make it mobile if necessary.
• Procedures using it are comfortable for both the patient and the doctor, since Caspian is almost silent during operation.
• The consumption of a small amount of electricity makes the system economically viable.
• The device is equipped with several types of cooling, which prevents burns or pigmentation.
• Even a novice wizard will easily understand the settings, thanks to a simple, intuitive interface
Type: OPT + SHR + Picosecond Laser
Wavelength: 532nm, 755nm, 1064nm, 1320nm;
430nm, 480nm, 560nm, 590nm, 640nm;
Package contents: 6 metal attachments
Pulse width: 2000 ps
Wattage: 3000W OPT + SHR
IPL energy: 0-50 J / cm2
Pulse frequency: 1-100ms
Spot size: 15x50 mm2 / 15x40 mm2 / 8x40 mm2
Cooling system: semiconductor + air + water + cooling gel
Control display: 10.4 inch color LCD screen
Warranty: 12 months
|General characteristics of lasers|
|Laser type||OPT + SHR + Picosecond Laser|
|Supply voltage, V||110-220|
|Spot size, mm||15x50 / 15x40 / 8x40|
|General characteristics of IPL|
|Energy, J / cm2||50|