Today a cosmetologist performs many specific procedures that require special equipment for their execution. Highly specialized equipment requires a lot of space for installation and considerable financial resources for the purchase. In this case, multifunctional devices (robots) come to the rescue.
The compact equipment for electroporation AS-D2 is just one of these, it allows to perform ultrasonic phonophoresis procedures and the micro-massage, electroporation.
Let's see what opportunities the listed technologies offer.
Ultrasound phonophoresis (exposure to ultrasound waves on the deeper layers of the skin) is used for:
• increase the permeability of cell membranes for the introduction of beneficial substances;
• introduce and accumulate in the skin the active particles loaded with therapeutic and cosmetic preparations.
The ultrasound micromassage is used for:
• treatment and prevention of fibrosis;
• cellulite treatment;
• acceleration of lipolysis;
• elimination of various skin defects and their rejuvenation;
• tissue restoration;
• stimulation of elastin and collagen production.
Electroporation is a highly effective procedure for creating, under the influence of an electric field, in the pores of cell membranes to introduce active cosmetics into cells. Electroporation is used for:
• reduce the depth of wrinkles;
• improvement of skin tone;
• increase the tone of the fabrics;
• deep hydration of the skin tissues.
The effect is clearly visible already after the first session and after two or three procedures there is a persistent positive dynamic.
AS-D2 is a compact and economical device which, thanks to the microprocessor, simplifies and configures the operating modes and performs all the procedures described above. And most importantly, you can buy this device at a very affordable price.
Characteristics of the AS-D2 electroporation device
Frequency of ultrasonic waves, kHz 30
Ultrasound exposure mode 2 (constant, pulse)
Network parameters 220-240V 50 Hz
Energy consumption, W 30
Electroporation probe 2
Ultrasound probe 2
Anodic plate 1
Nozzle connection cable 1
Power Avo 1
Dimensions of the control unit, 36х32х22 cm
Dimensions with packaging, 42х37х29 cm
Weight, kg 6