At all times, people tried to fight the influence of time on their appearance, tried by any available, sometimes quite exotic, and sometimes even very painful ways, to stop the aging of the body and the appearance of signs of withering. Today, cosmetologists are able to return the skin to a healthy and blooming appearance through the use of advanced methods, which include laser cosmetology. It is one of the most advanced and effective techniques used in modern beauty salons.
The use of lasers has made it possible to improve the results of cosmetic procedures many times over, accelerate the restoration of body tissues, eliminate signs of aging, and also save people from many shortcomings that spoil the appearance of a person.
Using coherent radiation, you can achieve amazing results in matters of rejuvenation and restoration of a flowering appearance.
This section of the website of the EMS Beauty company is dedicated to one of the newest types of equipment - erbium lasers, which have significantly expanded the possibilities for eliminating many cosmetic deficiencies and simplified corrective procedures.
Erbium lasers - their capabilities and applications in modern cosmetology
Devices of this group are one of the varieties of solid-state generators of coherent radiation, in which the active medium is an yttrium-aluminum-garnet crystal doped with erbium ions. The devices generate radiation with a wavelength of 1500 and 2940 nm (1.5 and 2.94 microns). The wavelength and its effect on cells determined the unique capabilities of this type of cosmetology equipment.
The light of the erbium generator penetrates only into the upper layers of the epidermis and dermis, where its energy is completely absorbed by the intracellular fluid. Instantaneous vaporization occurs in the cells with the destruction of the upper layer. The energy penetrates to a maximum depth of 20 - 30 microns, which makes the manipulation as gentle as possible with a very short rehabilitation period. The procedure is suitable for young and middle-aged people, most often it lasts about 30 minutes, and the whole course consists of 5-6 sessions. The treatment does not require complex surface preparation before the session and does not cause pain, and the complete rehabilitation of the dermis takes from 2-3 days to 2 weeks, which is much less than the rehabilitation period after the use of CO2 lasers. During resurfacing, a very thin layer of cells is removed, which almost completely eliminates the possibility of side effects or traces after the removal of imperfections.
Using an erbium laser, the beautician can perform fine resurfacing with maximum precision and avoid the effects that are typical for carbon dioxide models. Thus, the erbium apparatus has become an ideal tool for resurfacing in cases that do not require deep penetration into the tissue. At the same time, it can be used to radically change the appearance and save a person from a large number of cosmetic flaws.
Erbium laser allows:
- eliminate age-related changes in the dermis;
- smooth or completely eliminate cicatricial changes of various origins;
- remove tattoos and other types of pigmentation;
- remove small benign neoplasms;
- rejuvenate the upper layer of the epidermis by exfoliating dead cells and cleaning the sebaceous glands;
- perform peeling;
- improve blood circulation in the dermis and normalize the course of all biological processes;
- stimulate the production of collagen with the achievement of a lifting effect;
- increase the resistance of the skin to the influence of external negative factors.
The procedure is indicated for clients with the following problems:
- the presence of small wrinkles near the lips, "crow's feet" in the corners of the eyes;
- loose skin;
- small stretch marks (striae);
- scars left after acne (post-acne);
- small age or birthmarks, small tattoos;
- white dots (cholesterol plaques) in the area around the eyes, papillomas, shallow or small scars.
These manipulations are suitable for the vast majority of clients of beauty salons, but they have a small list of contraindications that should be remembered so as not to harm health.
- period of pregnancy;
- mental illness;
- the presence of neoplasms or inflammatory processes;
- type I-II diabetes;
- hyperthyroidism (hyperfunction of the thyroid gland);
- autoimmune diseases;
- slow overgrowth of skin lesions, a tendency to scarring;
- reduced blood clotting;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases.
You can purchase the most modern equipment using erbium generators on our website at any time. To do this, just place an order on the page of the device you like or call one of the company's phone numbers.